Please scroll down and click the seat map image to begin your transaction.
“Akua Allrich has a warm and sassy delivery, not unlike a young Aretha Franklin, and uses her voice in a flexible way that includes drops, falls and growls almost like an old school trumpet player.” – Jazz Weekly
Jazz vocalist and Washington, DC, native Akua Allrich has proven herself to be a musician of extraordinary talent and crowd-moving passion. With finesse and charisma, this vocalist and composer has successfully etched a place for her unique musical expression by electrifying audiences in and around the DC area in sold-out performances.
Due to the public health requirements for safeguarding people in public spaces, Reston Community Center has established these protocols for all those who attend our performances or events:
- Patrons, staff and volunteers must conduct a health self-check before entering any RCC program or facility; that self-check is required to establish that the patron has none of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 and feels healthy.
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times during performances, film screenings or other arts events.
- Patrons, staff and volunteers are required to remain at least six feet apart from others at all times.
- Patrons attending performances can expect that the full capacity of the CenterStage has been reduced to one third of our available seats (no more than 86 seats) in a socially-distanced configuration. Barriers will be on seats that must remain vacant. Ticketing for single seats or more than two seats must be accomplished with the Box Office staff to assure the social distance requirement can be met.
- Patrons attending performances in the RCC Hunters Woods Community Room must wear a mask at all times and remain socially distanced. The capacity of the space has also been reduced.
- Patrons can anticipate that there will be no intermissions for CenterStage Professional Touring Artist Series performances. Entry to and exit from the CenterStage or the Community Room will be managed to maintain social distancing.
- Ticketing for the season’s events will be managed to occur as close to the performance month as feasible.
- If a patron has a health issue arise and can’t attend a performance, an exchange or full refund will be made (applies only to Professional Touring Artist Series shows). Under no circumstances should patrons who feel unwell attend RCC offerings.
- RCC facilities have been modified to assure that our service desks are safe for patrons and staff (plexiglass partitions installed). Our HVAC systems in both buildings have been modified to assure the fastest possible exchange rate of interior to fresh air. New filters in the HVAC system have been installed to provide the best possible air quality.
- RCC reserves the right to adjust these measures whenever the public health conditions warrant. Should RCC or a touring artist have to cancel a performance, a full refund for any ticket purchase affected will be made.
- For Contact Tracing purposes, patrons will be required to provide the name of each individual ticket holder.
- No merchandise will be offered for sale and the artists will not be greeting patrons after the performance.