Located on the 4th floor and overlooking the racetrack, the Lexington and Kentucky Dining Room offers buffet dining in a business formal setting.
With a fantastic view of the track, watch the excitement of Keeneland Racing outside in individual reserved seats, equipped with backs and arm rests under cover.
Gates Open: 11:00 a.m.
First Post: 1:05 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays: $65 per person
- Saturdays: $70 per person
- Additional $10 for window seats. Tickets include general admission, buffet and program. Prices are subject to change.
There will be a $10 per seat cancellation charge on all tables until April 1, 2020. After April 1, patrons will no longer be able to receive a refund.
- Guests must arrive by 1:15 p.m. on the day of their reservation or their table will be resold and tickets will be invalid.
- Room opens at 11:00 a.m.
- Buffet is available from 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 4 seats per table; tables may not be joined.
- Tables are assigned by table number. That table number will be yours for the duration of the race day.
A 20% Gratuity will be automatically applied to all groups of 10 or more.
Patrons are encouraged to consider respect for Keeneland tradition, modesty and the comfort level of fellow patrons when choosing their attire. Patrons that do not adhere to the dress code and are unable to amend their attire will not be granted access to the dining room.
Suits or sport coats, dress slacks, dress shirt with collar and tie. Dress shoes and dress socks.
Clothing of comparable formality to gentlemen, including but not limited to skirts, dresses, tailored pantsuit or dress slacks.
Denim - regardless of color, slacks designed to resemble jeans, shorts (including rompers), clothing or shoes that resemble athletic attire, abbreviated or revealing attire.
*Dress code rules do not apply to children 12 and under.
SELECTING YOUR TABLE: Please use the interactive map below to choose your assigned table for the day. You must purchase all the seats at that table.